MOBILE APP PRODUCTION
- Cross-platform, fluid mobile apps.
- Mobile app design, graphics production, software architecture.
- Deployment of web services and cloud infrastructure necessary to deliver the mobile app experience.
WEB SERVICES, APIs, CLOUD INTEGRATION
- Mezurashico builds reliable web services and APIs to integrate in platform apps.
- Cloud architecture, social networks, 3rd party service integration.
- Set-up of backend systems and architecture, app platforms, databases, cloud integration (Amazon Web Services [AWS], Google Cloud Platform [GCP], Microsoft Azure, etc).
WEB FRONTENDS, HTML5 APPS, WEB SITE OPERATIONS
- Mezurashico engineers multi-platform html5 apps targeting traditional PC browsers, mobile browsers (Android, iOS, etc).
- HTML5 apps deployable on multiple platforms such as Windows 8, web, and Tizen.
- Through a network of talented designers and artists, Mezurashico can build attractive web sites and handle hosting and operations.
ACCESS THE JAPAN MARKET
Japan is a large and lucrative market but gaining entry and getting traction can be very hard. Japanese users often have particular demands that are not found in other parts of the world, which is why many apps and services that are popular worldwide are mostly unknown in Japan.
- Mezurashico can help bring your software product or platform to Japan.
- Offering bilingual services and daily on-site consulting in the Tokyo/Yokohama metropolitan area. (urban Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama prefectures also supported)
- Mezurashico can handle localization, translation, support, and deployment of your apps in Japan.
PC (WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC) APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Mezurashico develops software applications, services, and libraries that can be used across multiple operating systems.
- Integrating the PC with touch and cloud based mobile ecosystems.
Mezurashico Premium clients enjoy having competent engineering support on constant stand-by.
- 24/7/365 service, server, and site monitoring.
- Immediate response to emergency issues.
- Critical issue email address that sets off the alarms.